SUM Global has many years of experience utilizing, configuring and creating Kubernetes clusters in your cloud provider’s environment. We have also set up privately hosted clusters. We can assist with the infrastructure around Kubernetes with tools such as Helm and Istio. Working with your team we can help you implement solutions to address your questions like:
- How do we secure our cluster?
- Do we need to scale dynamically?
- What is the right size for our cluster?
- Is a service mesh right for my deployment?
- Does my current build and deployment process match my Kubernetes environment?
You can read more on our case study here: Kubernetes Use Case
or check out some of our blog posts showing off the Kubernetes technology on a home grown Raspberry PI cluster here: PI-IoT Overview